Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.BarCode for Java 18.12. The new release of Aspose.BarCode adds the ability to read dotted barcodes from Tiff images. The code sample is provided on blog announcement page that show how to read such barcodes. Other than the ability to read dotted barcodes from Tiff images, XML serialization was enhanced and made compatible between .NET and Java. Salient features of this new Barcode generation includes
• Not able to read dotted BarCodes from TIFF images
• An exception occurs for tests related to XML serialization
• Unable to Read Complete BarCode Text
• Restore compatibility of serialized XML code between .NET and Java
• Improved the recognition of a 3D-distorted and rotated 2D-barcodes
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Java documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Read Barcodes in a Specific Order: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodejava/Read+Barcodes+in+a+Specific+Order
- How to Read Barcode from Multi-page TIFF Images: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodejava/How+to+Read+Barcode+from+Multi-page+TIFF+Images
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java, web applications and J2ME platform. It supports a large number of linear, 2D and postal barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. Developers can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.
More about Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Java: https://products.aspose.com/barcode/java
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Java: https://downloads.aspose.com/barcode/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for Java: https://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodejava/Home