An Android application named 'GPS Map Stamp', which was introduced by Greencom Ebizzinfotech enables a client to incorporate 'Location' detail to the pre-gotten photos stored in the phone Gallery!
The 'address' detail incorporates 'City Name, State Name, Country Name, Full Address, Latitude, and Latitude'. The one functionality which makes this application noteworthy in the app marketers is 'Map Stamp'. It empowers the client to stamp the Map with a proper are details!
Take a look at the best features of this application:
1) Option to include 'Manual or Current' area points to the gallery photos.
2) Numbers of GPS Map Stamp Templates to look over!
3) Map Types: I) Normal, ii) Satellite, iii) Terrain, and iv) Hybrid.
4) Along with Geotag, customers can likewise incorporate 'Date and Timestamp'!
5) Changeable Time Format (12 Hours/24 Hours) and Date Format (yyyy-mm-dd, mm-dd-yyyy, dd-mm-yyyy).
6) A client can likewise join 'Temperature' figure to the photos (In Celsius or Fahrenheit).
Following are the means to use this App:
> Enter a location (City, State, Country, etc),
> Choose proper GPS Map type (Normal, Hybrid, Satellite, Terrain),
> Select the Stamp Template as per your choice,
> Simply select the photographs from gallery display and a stamp will be incorporated on it!
''GPS Map Stamp: Add a Geotag on Gallery Photos" application is accessible on the Play Store, you can without a lot of a stretch download it for free!
Mr. Suresh Kalathiya, CEO of Greencom Ebizzinfotech believes that tuning in to client recommendations and criticism is a fundamental part of the business, as it influences viable upgrades in the application and continually coming to up with something new!"