The national 2016 Energy Solutions Conference Simulcast" will showcase top experts on a host of timely energy topics. Professionals and the public can attend online or in person for March and April events. The March 23-24 track will focus on Renewable Energy & Alternative Fuels. The April 12 “ 13 Track will focus on energy efficiency, green buildings and green business operations.
March participants will learn about:
- How the future of communities will be impacted by their energy choices
- How communities can go green, using solar and other renewable energy
- Models of utility programs and services that consumers can seek for their locales
- Community planning approaches for creating clean energy success stories
- Significant job creation happening through renewable technologies
- The latest data and info on renewables for planning by states, communities and consumers
- Models of renewables projects that can be replicated in other areas
- Options for shifting from gasoline to cleaner energy choices in transportation
- What to expect from utilities of the future in meeting consumer needs -- & how the public can weigh in on related energy decisions
- And a whole lot more
Senior officials of key national organizations and industry leaders will present a range of energy solutions utilizing the power of renewable energy, noted conference chair, Marcia Elder.
The event is priced for all budgets Â€Â“ and those who can't afford to pay can set their own amount or attend free.
March and April Agendas: http://conference.energysmartplanning.org/agenda.html The April 12 Â€Â“13 Track will focus on energy efficiency, green buildings and green business operations.
The Future Is Now Foundation, established in 2002, is sponsoring the event. The Foundation is a Florida-based non-partisan, nonprofit organization that hosts educational programs on topics that matter for the future and now.