Russian Export Center (REC) invites to visit Russian collective stand at the world largest trade fair for Security, Safety and Fire Protection INTERSEC 2019 on 20-22 January at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
REC is a State-owned development institute established by the Government of Russian Federation with its main aim to offer a wide range of financial and non-financial support to Russian exporters. Due to the successful participation in INTERSEC 2018, REC once again provides the platform to the Russian exhibitors to highlight their latest solutions and innovative products under the brand MADE IN RUSSIA.
The Center has formed a respectable Russian exposition, including REC and 6 Russian manufacturers. Among the Russian participants are both well-known industry companies and new companies with commercially successful products:
- Speech Technology Center (STC Group) will present its latest technologies and security solutions and fraud prevention at the stand S2 A42, including voice and multimodal biometric systems, as well as solutions for audio and video recording, processing and analysis.
- The KeyGuard key management system with sophisticated design and very competitive price will wait for you at the stand S2 A42.
- Fort Telecom will demonstrate commutator switches, injectors, media converters, weatherproof housing and additional equipment for IP-video surveillance networks building under TFortis trademark at the stand SA L22.
- ITV Group | AxxonSoft will present its smart integrated security and video surveillance systems, including outdoor access nodes, unique microclimate components for equipping enclosures and industrial network components, at the stand SA F12.
- SAVETOOL will show its innovative solution for cutting all types of metal structures in extreme conditions – rescue pyrotechnic cutter NP4, at the stand S2 A42.
- NSGate will bring its high quality Ethernet Access Equipment, including solutions for outdoor applications, at the stand S2 A42.
You are welcome to the stands of the Russian exposition in Trade Center Arena and Sheikh Saeed Halls!