Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.HTML for Java 18.11. It is majorly a maintenance release which includes fixes for the issues which were incurring in previous versions of the API. Moreover, some internal changes have also been made in this release along with other improvements. Few exceptions including ClassCastException, NullPointerException and HeadlessException have also been resolved in latest version of Aspose.HTML for Java API. As it is always recommend for the customers to use the latest version of the API, please visit the release Notes section to download the latest version. In case of any inquiry, regarding Aspose.HTML for Java API, please feel free to create a topic and post a query on the support Forums. Below is the list of new and enhanced features included in this release.
• ClassCastException in com.aspose.html.HTMLInputElement
• ArgumentOutOfRangeException in com.aspose.html.rendering.fo.flow.table.Table.getColumn
• Hard urls for saving intermediate images present
• NullPointerException raised during HTML to PDF conversion
• Exception while working with latest jar
• Saving intermediate debug images to disk
• HTML to PNG image conversion
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.HTML for Java documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.HTML for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Loading an existing HTML document: https://docs.aspose.com/display/htmljava/Loading+an+existing+HTML+document
- HTML to XPS Conversion: https://docs.aspose.com/display/htmljava/HTML+to+XPS+Conversion
Overview: Aspose.HTML for Java
Aspose.HTML for Java is an advanced HTML manipulation API that enables developers to perform a wide range of HTML manipulation tasks directly within Java applications. This API offers the capabilities to create as well as manipulate HTML files within users Java applications. It also provides the features to iterate through HTML elements, Nodes, extract CSS information, edit or remove HTML nodes, configure a document sandbox which affects the processing of CSS styles, rendering of HTML to PDF, XPS or raster image formats and much more.
More about Aspose.HTML for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.HTML for Java: https://products.aspose.com/html/java
- Download Aspose.HTML for Java: https://downloads.aspose.com/html/java
- Online documentation Aspose.HTML for Java: https://docs.aspose.com/display/htmljava/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066