New Delhi, December 16, 2018- Indian HR Convention 2018 and HDM (Human Resource, Development and Management) Awards and Recognitions, the stage where HR Heads, HR Consultants, HR experts from the industry meet up with a motive of learning and networking, concluded on December 15 at The Radisson, Gurugram. The occasion drew industry pioneers, including experts from across India. The Convention was organized by Wafisilpa Entertainments.
The agenda of the event focused on "HR Automation & Artificial Intelligence" from an Indian point of view. "The current year's Indian HR Convention united Indian pioneers in industry and the scholarly world to help facilitate the HR Development, Advanced Recruitment Planning, Human Resource Management and Innovation in HR Technologies" said Wafisilpa Entertainments Director, Talees Rizvi. "Indian HR Convention marks its conclusion at the tenth year this December.
The Convention highlighted Talees Rizvi, Wafisilpa Entertainments as the Conference Director. Convention was hosted and moderated by Ms. Sunanda Rao from People and Management and the key note speakers were:
- Monika Marwah, University Hiring Leader, NCR Corporation
- Samriti Malhotra, Associate Vice President–Global HRD, Denave
- Aparna Sharma, Independent Director, T.S Alloys Ltd
- Abbas Jalis Rizvi, Service Delivery – SME, HR Global Operations, Ericsson
- Pratik Vaidya, Managing Director, Karma Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
- Pranav Jyoti, Global Head of HR Operations and People Analytics, VLCC
- Anshumali Saxena, Founder, Interactive Eye
- Sunanda Rao, Business Editor, People and Management Magazine
- Kapil Goel, Partner, J Mandal & Co. (Chartered Accountants)
The "Indian HR Convention" additionally facilitated the "HDM Awards and Recognitions", a felicitation of HR experts from over the Industry. Senior HR Leader, Management Advisor and Founder of Good People Relations HR Consulting LLP., Mr. GP Rao was the chief guest of the programme who presented the awards. Mr. Rao has more than 37 years of multi-business and multi- location experience in HRM. He has worked for SAIL, JK Group, SK Birla group and Reliance group in India and Malaysia.
Recipients of HDM Awards 2018:
- Jignesh Shah, Vice President - HR & Admin, Montecarlo Limited, Category: Best CHRO Award 2018, Industry: Human Resource
- Carnival Group, For Strategic In-house Learning & Development Initiatives, Industry: Conglomerate
- Leadership Mastery Series, Proventus HR Pvt. Ltd., Category: Innovative L & D Programme, Industry: Learning & Development
- Denave India Pvt. Ltd., Category: Best Strategy for Employee Engagement, “People Engagement Strategy by Denave”, Industry: Sales Tech
- Ericsson HR Global Operations, Category: Innovative HR Practices, Industry: Telecom / ICT
- Jayaswal Neco Industries Limited, Raipur, Category: Best in Line of Business Strategy, Industry: Steel Industry
- AMBC Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Category: Best IT Staffing Company, Industry: IT Consulting Services
- Manish Gaur, Managing Partner, Urbane - The Design Workshop, Category: Best Concepts for Workplace Solutions, Industry: Design and Build
- Ericsson HR Global Operations, Category: HR Innovation through Technology, Industry: Telecom / ICT
- Aparna Sharma, Independent Director, T.S Alloys Ltd, Category: HR Leader and Author, Industry: Human Resource
- Pratik Vaidya, CEO, Karma Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd., Category: HR Compliance Innovation Through Technology, Industry: Management Consulting
- Monika Marwah, University Hiring Leader, NCR Corporation, Category: Prominent Work in University Hiring, Industry: Human Resource
- Kapil Goel, Vice President - Finance & Operation, Intero Solutions Private Limited, Category: Emerging Company in HR Technology & Outsourcing, Industry: Management Consulting Services
The Team of Indian Convention wants to thank our patrons and accomplices which incorporate Media Today, Proventus HR, Karma Management, Software Business Solutions Consulting, Intero Solutions Private Limited, LCZF, Interactiveye. The media partner to event is People & Management & Forpressrelease.com who contributed to make the event a great success.
About Indian HR Convention & HDM Awards
Indian HR Convention and HDM Awards is organized annually by Delhi based Wafisilpa Entertainments. The Indian HR Convention is a whole-day conference, involving participation from HR professionals and others. The HDM Awards are the felicitation of the achievers and professionals from the HR Industry.
For Media Inquiries, please contact them at:
Name of the contact person: Talees Rizvi
Telephone: + 91 11 490 53 407, +91 93 106 34 007