The air quality monitoring software market is expected to grow from an estimated USD 387.4 Million in 2017 to a projected USD 544.6 Million by 2022, at a CAGR of 7.05%, from 2017 to 2022. The significant growth in the global market is driven by increasing public awareness of healthcare, the rise in global levels of air pollution, and supportive government regulations for effective air pollution monitoring and control, among others.
To provide an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape, the report includes the profiles of some of the leading players in the air quality monitoring software market such as Environnement S.A. (France), Cambridge Environmental Research Consultants Ltd (UK), 3M Company (US), KISTERS AG (Germany), and Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany). The leading players are trying to gain footholds in the markets in developing countries and have been adopting various strategies to increase their market shares.
Download PDF Brochure Here: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=215549803
Scope of the Report:
• By Application
o Indoor Application
o Outdoor Application
• By End-User
o Commercial Bodies
o Urban Air Quality Monitoring Agencies
o Government Agencies and Research Institutes
o Others (Residential Buildings, Old Age Homes, and Small Infrastructure)
• By Region
o North America
o Asia Pacific
o Rest of the World
Browse 63 Market Data Tables and 30 Figures spread through 137 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Air Quality Monitoring Software Market - Global Forecast to 2022"
To speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, click https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalyst.asp?id=215549803
Objectives of the Study
• To define and segment the air quality monitoring software market with respect to application, end-user, and region
• To provide detailed information on the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
• To strategically analyze the air quality monitoring software market with respect to individual growth trends, future expansions, and contributions to the market
• To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and details of a competitive landscape for market leaders
• To forecast the growth of the air quality monitoring software market with respect to the major regions (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the rest of the world, which includes Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa)
• To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market rankings and core competencies
• To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, expansions and investments, and contracts & agreements in the air quality monitoring software market
The research methodology has been explained below.
-Study of annual revenues and market developments of the major players providing air quality monitoring software
-Assessment of future trends and growth of end-users
-Assessment of the air quality monitoring software market with respect to the technology used for different applications
Browse Fill Report Here: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/air-quality-monitoring-software-market-215549803.html
• Air quality monitoring software providers
• Research laboratories and academic institutes
• Air pollution monitoring committees
• Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
• Government agencies
• National and regional air pollution control boards and organizations
• Petrochemical and biofuel product manufacturing companies
• Oil & gas companies
• Gas operators, distributors, and regulators
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441