DDR Professional Partition Data Recovery Software is specially designed to recover deleted digital pictures, images, videos, music files, official documents, word files, excel spreadsheets and other valuable data from different type of digital storage media. Software is developed with advanced disk scanning technique to scan and recover lost file and folders from storage devices. Data recovery software is capable to recover deleted files even when “Drive not detected” or “Drive not formatted” error message displayed on computer system while accessing storage media. Software supports recovery of deleted files saved in various file formats such as JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, AVI, MPEG, DOC, TXT, PDF and other similar file extensions.
Data recovery software has ability to recover deleted data in all major data loss conditions such as improper device handling, logical error, virus attack, power fault, accidentally formatted or corrupted storage media and any other similar data loss reason. Data recovery software provides facility to save recovered data at specified location on computer system. Windows data recovery program supports all major removable media brands like Sony, HP, Kingston, SanDisk, HP, Canon, Nikon etc and compatible with all major hard disk manufactures like Western digital, Toshiba, Sony, Dell, IBM, Samsung and other popular hard drive brands.
1. Data recovery software is fully capable to recover lost and deleted data from different type of storage devices.
2. Windows data recovery application supports recovery of encrypted and compressed file and folders.
3. Software can easily recover data in all major data loss situation like mistakenly formatted drive, accidentally deleted files, emptied recycle bin folder, power fault, software crash, improper system shutdown etc.
4. Data recovery software can recover deleted files saved in different file formats such as JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, AVI, MOV, MPEG, TXT, DOC, TIFF, PDF, EXE etc.
5. Easy to use and does not require any expert guidance to operant this software
For more information: