We are happy to announce the new release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 17.3.0. The major development in this release is the support of Codabar encoded barcode with checksum feature. Feature to select symbology type from dropdown list instead of typing manually has also been incorporated in this release. Currently, EncodeType property takes in only string as input. Users have to write the exact/correct symbology into the text field. Defining encoding type of the barcode funcitonality, represented by EncodeType, has been updated and replaced with a dropdown list. Users can now select desired encode type from dropdown list instead of typing manually. This month’s release also includes several bug fixes that were reported by Aspose's users in the previous release, such as Process of rendering multiple barcodes in a single report and Processing of GS1DataMatrix barcode generation has been greatly improved. Below is the list of new and improved features added in this new release.
• Add checksum feature for Codabar
• Second barcode is rendered incorrectly
• Update EncodeType custom property for show list of available types
• Generation GS1DataMatrix isn't correct
• Reorganize properties in Properties Window
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services is a .NET solution for the rendering of barcode images in SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008 Reporting Services. It supports 40+ linear (1D) and 2D barcode symbologies including MacroPdf417, Australia Post, OneCode, Code128, Code39, PDF417, UPCA, Codabar, MSI and QR etc. Also render barcode images on reports in BMP, JPG, PNG and GIF formats. Other features include EAN-128 application identifiers, DPI resolution settings, barcode size and location adjustments.
More about Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/products/barcode/reporting-services
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/barcode/reportingservices
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services : http://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodereportingservices/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066