Stop by and visit us at Kiosk #4 and learn more about how our services and solutions can help you manage your human resources processes.
Date: April 11-13, 2017
Times: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Venue: Boston Marriott Copley Place, 110 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02116
Oracle HCM World is an event where human resources, talent management, and business leaders come together to hear from industry influencers, share best practices, and learn how forward-thinking organizations are employing modern HR to transform their organizations.
About Apps Associates
Apps Associates is a global IT and business services organization that provides solutions for Cloud, Analytics and Integration. Our mission is to partner with customers to enable business improvement by streamlining business processes using advanced technology. We innovate by constantly launching new services and solutions and we differentiate through our relentless attention to delivery excellence and customer care.
Apps Associates is an Oracle Platinum Partner, a Premier Consulting Partner with Amazon Web Services, and a Salesforce Silver Consulting Partner. Apps Associates also partners with MuleSoftTM and TIBCO.
A History of Customer Service
Apps Associates was founded in 2002 on the principle that ‘there has to be a better way’ to provide high value, quality IT services. We are a company acknowledged for our expertise, our values, a history of innovation and a strong commitment to our customers and employees. We offer the breadth of services and scale to make a difference while being able to treat each customer, of any size, with the attention that you deserve.
- CMMi Level 3 Appraised
- Oracle Platinum Partner
- Amazon Web Services Cloud Premier Consulting Partner
- Salesforce Silver Consulting Partner
- Oracle “Go-To Partner for Cloud ERP”
- Oracle Specialized Partner in multiple areas across: E-Business Suite 12.1, Business Intelligence, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) 11g, Database 11g, Database Security, Fusion Applications
- Inaugural member of Oracle BI Leadership board
- Oracle Validated Integration (OVI) Partner, a designation reserved exclusively for those partners that have had their products and solutions tested directly by Oracle Corporation. ShipConsole, the first Oracle validated shipping solution, validated to integrate with Oracle E-Business Suite.