Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for Java 17.2.0. The new version of the API has added a metered licensing mechanism which allows tracking the actual usage of Aspose.Diagram API. Aspose clients can also use the old traditional license approach because they might not comfortable with the new usage based licensing approach. During the manipulation of Visio drawing, Aspose.Diagram API allows developers to retrieve the parent shape using sub-shape object. Developers can also detect the status of a shape, whether it is the part of any group shape or not. We’re dedicated to improve the API because Aspose's aim is to give the best service and high-quality APIs. In the various cases, Aspose team give fixes and enhancements before they are available in an official release, so that we could incorporate the feedback of the client. Using Aspose.Diagram API, developers can make an API call to apply usage based metering system. It’ll track the overall consumption in an automated way. Aspose team has plans to further enhance usage based licensing system. The recent version of Aspose.Diagram API adds a Metered class. Developers can set public and private keys to apply usage based license by calling a setMeteredKey method of the Metered class. Using Aspose.Diagram API, developers can find shape relation to the group. Shape class has integrated isInGroup method which allows developers to know whether the recent shape is the sub-shape of any group or not. It helps in manipulating shapes and apply checks on code level. The recent version gives flexibility in retrieving the hierarchy of shapes in the Visio drawing. Developers were not able to get parent shape. They can now retrieve parent shape using child shape object and vice versa. Developers can find an improvement in the export feature because this new version of the API integrates a number of export bug fixes. Aspose.Diagram for Java is auto ported from its .NET equivalent version to give developers perfectly same features on both platforms, since this version also incorporates the bug fixes of .NET version. This release includes several enhanced features and bug fixes as listed below
• VSD to PDF conversion, the background color shade of a group shape is getting changed.
• A blank page is generated while converting a Visio page with equations to PNG.
• Borders are missing while converting VSDX to PNG.
• Symbol disappears while converting VSDX to PNG.
• Symbol disappears while converting VSDX to SVG.
• Color of the text is different while converting VSDX to PNG.
• The text position is incorrect when VSD is converted to SVG format.
• [VSDX to PDF] - Error message occurred when used LeagueGothic Regular font
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for Java
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure Java alternate for MS Visio Object Model. It is a standalone Visio Java library and does not depend on Microsoft Office Visio. It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files and they can open files & Add & manipulate the elements of the diagram, export Visio files to PDF, XML, HTML, images format, SVG & several other formats, Rotate a shape, Add a hyperlink to a Visio shape, protect diagram shape and many more. Aspose.Diagram can be used with any kind of application, whether it’s a Web Application or a Windows Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Diagram for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/products/diagram/java
- Download Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/diagram/java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramjava/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066