We are proud to announce the new release of Aspose.OCR for .NET 16.12.0. The major development in this release is support for metered license mechanism for OMR operations. The new licensing mechanism will be used along with existing licensing method. Those customers who want to be billed based on the usage of the API features can use the metered licensing. Furthermore overall performance of the API has also been improved in this release. Aspose.OCR for .Net provides the functionality to use metered licensing mechanism for OMR operations. Aspose team has introduced Metered class in API to accomplish this job. The code sample on the blog announcement will demonstrate, how to calculate the consumed OMR API requests. There are some important enhancements also part of this release such as, processing of distorted images has been improved and mechanism of applying filters on the supplied image has been improved. This release includes plenty of new features as listed below
• Support Dynabic.Metered license for OMR
• Images distorted in preprocessing.
• Fix filtering usage
• Rename ExtractData method
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.OCR for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Metered License for OMR Operations: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/ocrnet/Metered+License+for+OMR+Operations#MeteredLicenseforOMROperations-MeteredLicenseforOMROperations
- Performing OCR on PDF Documents: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/ocrnet/Performing+OCR+on+PDF+Documents
Overview: Aspose.OCR for .NET
Aspose.OCR for .NET is a character recognition component built to allow developers to add OCR functionality in their ASP .NET web applications, web services and Windows applications. It provides a simple set of classes for controlling character recognition tasks. It helps developers to work with image (BMP, TIFF) files from within their own applications. It allows developers to extract text from images quickly & easily, saving time & effort involved in developing an OCR solution from scratch.
More about Aspose.OCR for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.OCR for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/products/ocr/net
- Download Aspose.OCR for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/ocr/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.OCR for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/ocrnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066