We are happy to announce the release of revamped version of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 8.6.0. This month’s release includes enhancement related to reading project data from Primavera Database. It also includes a number of bug fixes related to different API functional areas. Aspose.Tasks API already supports importing Project data from various Primavera file formats such as XML and MPX. This month’s release further extends the capability of the API to retrieve Project data from Primavera database. The PrimaveraDBSettings class provides the interface for setting a connection to the Primavera Database. This is achieved by specifying the connection stirng parameters in the SqlConnectionStringBuilder class. The Project class now offers an overloaded method that accepts the PrimaveraDBSettings class object. This month’s release also includes a number of API improvements as a result of various bug fixes. These include Calculation errors while setting task duration with 24 hour calendar, Difference in dates calculation with different types of task links, incorrect rendering of task links, Exception while loading MPP file with resource assignment work having large values and many more. Bellows is the list of new and enhanced features included in this new release.
• Implement Project data reading from Primavera DB
• Project Structure verfiication functinoality missing in Aspose.Tasks for Java
• Error in task start/finish dates calculation while setting task duration for a project with 24 hour calendar
• Setting the task duration hangs while project containing 24 Hour calendar
• Exception raised while loading MPP file with resource assignment work having 100000hrs
• SF link is rendered incorrectly
• Difference in dates calculation using SF Predecessor before and after saving project to file
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Importing and Exporting Project Data to Primavera Format: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/tasksnet/Importing+and+Exporting+Project+Data+to+Primavera+Format
- Working with Filter Data from MPP Files: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/tasksnet/Working+with+Filter+Data+from+MPP+Files
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/.net/project-management-component.aspx
- Download Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.tasks/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://docs.aspose.com:8082/docs/display/tasksnet/Home
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Tasks for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.tasks-for-.net/96/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Tasks for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066