Jaipur, July 13, 2015:- Jaipur’s start-up ecosystem just got richer and more exciting with the launch of 100 Co-Founders Lab. Powered by Harbinger Group 100 Co-Founders Lab is an organised community of founders, advisors and innovators to help launch or grow businesses in a scenario of tech start-up revolution. The beauty of these tech revolutionary ideas is that they have the potential to be scaled up globally from a garage. Going beyond the traditional trend of looking to family and friends when it comes to searching for business partners, this matchmaking service is revolutionary in its quest to match brilliant ideas with robust and determined entrepreneurs.
The philosophy behind 100 Co-Founders Lab is to raise the aspirations of common individuals to uncommon levels and make them believe in their potential to attain. How it works
The Lab operates on the premise of a two-sided process. One where it builds an Idea Bank, right from the germination and gestation of an idea to putting them all one by one in queue; and, on the other hand, goes for talent hunting of the co-founders who are keen to turn entrepreneurs pushing those ideas forward. The ideas are then incubated and hived off once they become self-sufficient and able to raise the first round of funding.
The skill of the 100 Co-Founders Lab lies in mapping Ideas with the right Co-Founders. It is currently in the process of banking of ideas and co-founders for start-ups.Idea Banking
100 Co-Founders generates ideas through brainstorming among diversified tech-enabled talented youngsters. For an idea, out of hundreds of ideas debated, to make the grade it has to pass the Lab’s 5-point framework.
1. Every person should be a customer for the Business Idea.
2. He should be a repeat customer for the said Business Idea.
3. The Idea could be started in a garage.
4. The Idea should be near zero-employee organization to be executed.
5. It should be Mobile Internet heavy.
Once selected, the Idea is sent to Idea Bank for Mapping with the right Co-Founders.
Once an Idea is banked, 100 Co-Founders Lab aggressively looks for the right Co-Founders to fuel the Start-Up around the selected Idea following a structured 10-point framework. An ideal CEO Co-Founder is one who
1. Believes that he can raise his aspirations level to become a tech giant like Yahoo, Facebook or Google and not afraid of failure.
2. Believes there is a solution to every problem, no matter how long it takes.
3. Has a will and persistence, no matter that he lacks resources.
4. Can think large, no matter people think him an impractical fool.
5. Believes in massive scaling up of the business, no matter that it begins in the garage.
6. Is full of energy and passion for customer satisfaction, no matter that he has to slog it out in the wee hours.
7. Believes in the power of mega solutions created, marketed and sold on mobile internet.
8. Is ready to take sweat equity and just pocket money, no matter that he has lucrative corporate jobs at his disposal and no matter that he has to employ manpower drawing more salary than him.
9. Puts his team before him, no matter that he has to make sacrifices on individual level.
10. And because risk-taking gives him a kick… he is an ideal CEO Co-Founder.
Launched in May 2015 and currently under the process of incorporation, 100 Co-Founders Lab plans to launch a series of 100 start ups in the next 5 years. With four great business ideas already rolled out in the last 30 days, three CEOs and co-founders on board, and work begun on three of those ideas, it seems an achievable target.
For more details, visit http://www.100cflab.inMedia Contact:
Founder and Chief Creation officer
100 Co-Founders Lab